Here is a short tutorial on mesh imports in Second Life for Maya users (based on the pipeline as it stands today) by Sand Castle Studios’ own, Reed Steamroller.
We have more tutorials coming, and we will be offering classes as well! The announcement detailing these classes will be up in the next few days, but we plan to feature classes on:
- Basic Polygon Mesh Modeling (including Generation of Levels of Detail)
- Basic Texturing (including UV Layout)
- Advanced Polygon Modeling
- Advanced Polygon Mesh Texturing and Shading
- Second Life Avatar Modeling
- Second Life Avatar Rigging